MSc Psychological Medicine/ Mental Health
Would you like to apply?
1.) First degree (at least Bachelor) from a recognised German or comparable other foreign university.
2.) The equivalent of the first university degree is considered to be at least six years' relevant professional experience.
In addition, the following additional qualifications are welcome:
- Knowledge in the field of health care; this includes current and/or prospective medical practitioners,
- nursing professionals,
- paramedical staff,
- alternate healthcare providers
- social workers,
- care workers,
- and aspiring students from associated disciplines.
All those interested, whether with or without a first degree, will have a 20-minute telephone conversation to check their suitability for this Master's programme. If you do not have a first university degree, you must take a written admission test and an entrance assessment by telephone.
Access to our ALP Portal
Of course you can receive further information.
- the curriculum matrix
- the module manual
- an excerpt from a learning script
- an excerpt from a video lecture
- the student contract
- and other documents.