From 2020, we also offer 3-semester Master’s programmes
ALP Akademisches Lehrinstitut für Psychologie GmbH designs and produces courses of study for distance learning. ALP sells self-developed distance learning courses to universities and conducts them on behalf of universities worldwide in German and English with its own teaching staff.
Cooperation partners, contributors and advocates:
Communications expert Prof. Dr. Friedemann Schulz von Thun.
Advisory council: Former Federal Minister of Education Björn Engholm und Dr. Raimund Mildner.
Our explanation video for you. Knowledge brought to the point (in German).
- further educating distance learning course (field of psychology) - no presence
- Participation from anywhere in the world possible
- possible to complete in 3 semesters
- especially designed for today's executives and tomorrow’s executives.
- innovative, creative study and examination assignments
- individual and competent support
- very high practical relevance and academically high-quality basis for the implementation in everyday professional life
- developed in collaboration with Prof. Dr. Friedemann Schulz von Thun
Wissenswertes für Sie
- Study courses in the field of psychology
- 100% distance learning. Without presence
- Very close and appreciative student support
- Cooperation between the ALP Akademisches Lehrinstitut für Psychologie GmbH as a supporting institution and universities and colleges located all over the world.
- The scientific management is the responsibility of the partner universities
- University certificates as well as master's title are awarded by the partner universities. In these you are also enrolled.
- Our distance learning courses in the field of psychology are approved by the "Deutsche Zentralstelle für Fernunterricht" (ZfU). The admission numbers can be found in the individual study programmes.
... learn more: short and to the point