International short Master’s programmes in Psychology (1 – 1.5 years | English and German)
Cyber Psychology MSc, 3 Semesters, online, English
Psychological Medicine MSc, 2 Semesters, online, English
Kommunikations- und Betriebspsychologie MSc, 3 Semesters, German
Verhaltens- und Organisationspsychologie MSc, 2 Semesters, German
Psychologische Medizin/ Komplementäre Medizin MSc, 2 Semesters, German
And this for more than 14 years. Online Master's programmes with practical relevance and skilful didactics. Exciting, scientific and practice-oriented at the same time. In exceptional cases, professionals have the opportunity to be admitted to the Master's programmes without a first degree (without a Bachelor's degree).
The Master's programmes offered by ALP partner universities are particularly suitable for people who are not able to participate in classrooms. ALP students are based all over the world. In the USA, Australia, Russia, United Kingdom and many other continents and countries. Women from Saudi Arabia are just as interested as executives from the USA who want to be free in time and still want to continue their education. The travel to presences often complicates the decision to start a study. Get to know fellow students from all over the world. Online. The ALP team and our cooperation partners are looking forward to learning together.
Cooperation Partner, Contributor and Advocate: Communication expert Prof. Dr. Friedemann Schulz von Thun.
Advisors: Former Federal Minister of Education Björn Engholm and Dr. Raimund Mildner.
The principle of franchise Master’s programmes
The ALP Akademisches Lehrinstitut für Psychologie GmbH is a franchisee on behalf of international universities (in particular the FHWien der WKW and the London Metropolitan University). As a specialist with many years of experience in scientific distance learning, ALP GmbH has for many years been commissioned by universities to support the development and implementation of master's degree programmes - particularly in the field of psychology.
ALP GmbH students are enrolled at the respective partner universities and receive their Master's degree from these universities. The time in between is filled by ALP GmbH with its own personnel, which, of course, has been accredited and approved by the universities within the scope of accreditations and validations. The quality assurance of the degree programmes is in the hands of the universities, which in turn ensure professionalism and customer satisfaction in very close cooperation with us.
The following Master's programmes are currently offered by distance learning (without attendance):
- MSc Psychologische Medizin/ Komplementäre Medizin (German, 1 year)
- MSc Kommunikations- und Betriebspsychologie (German, 1,5 year)
- MSc Psychological Medicine/ Mental Health (English, 1 year)
- MSc Cyber Psychology (of Online Communication) (English, 1,5 year)
- MSc Behavioral and Organizational Psychology (English, 1 year)
What is special about ALP?
- 49 specialists from the field of psychology
- 100% online study courses. Without presence
- Very close, caring and appreciative student support
- You have the choice between German- and English-speaking distance learning Master's programmes
- Flexible studying from anywhere in the world
- In some exceptional cases, it is also possible to enter the Master of Sciences courses without a first degree
- The ALP distance learning study courses in the discipline of psychology are recognised by the Zentralstelle für Fernunterricht (ZfU). The admission numbers can be found at the individual study programmes
- The average age of ALP students is 44 years
- Innovative, modern, exciting and practice-oriented study and exam achievements
Select your degree programme from the menu at the top.